Shooting your own videos
As part of The Video Plan, we encourage everyone we work with to create regular videos themselves. But you can use this as a jumping off point. As a member of the Video Toolkit you’ll have access to our ever growing archive of videos.
You’ll also have the chance to sit in on our regular member meetings where we discuss the latest news in the world of video, looking at the videos that everyone has been creating and making sure everybody stays on up to date with their targets.
What is Video Toolkit?
Video Toolkit is our online membership community, where business owners and marketers can learn to script, shoot, edit and share their videos. With our constantly updated library of video content full of lessons including:
- Shooting Tips
- Equipment and software to suit your budget
- Quick and easy editing techniques
- Access to experts in social media, marketing, and photography
- How to share your videos effectively to hit the right audience.
Here’s what Janie Biddiscombe from Blue Flame Digital said about the Video Toolkit
Joining Video ToolkitVideo Toolkit is a fast growing membership community full of ambitious business owners and marketers. I’ve been really impressed and surprised by the amount of effort and quality of the videos our members have produced over the last year.
The Video Toolkit Group
An exclusive forum where you can communicate openly and privately with the Video Toolkit members. This space is for members to share new ideas, post work in progress videos and look for advice on how to improve.
The group is hosted on Facebook, is open to all the members and the contributors to Video Toolkit and we also award the ‘Video of the Month’ award for the best video posted on the group every month. The winner is awarded to a video that is particularly creative or has achieved significant results.
Video Toolkit Hub
A growing repository of video marketing, video strategy and technical video knowledge and information, which includes:
- Scripting templates, from tried and tested videos that actually work.
- Video shooting modules to help you work out how to shoot
- Step-by-step video marketing strategy to help you plan your strategy
- Additional video marketing resources to help you plan everything you need to do.
Mark will be continually adding content to the hub with more content being added on a weekly and monthly basis.
Additional Member Benefits
- Introductory private 1-2-1 call with Mark Harman (30 min call)
- Access to exclusive online and offline events
- The opportunity for further to 1-2-1 calls with Mark Harman to stay on track.