How it works…
Over the past year or so it’s been impossible to host in-person events, but hosting an online event is a fantastic alternative.
Along with our partners, we’re able to offer an engaging event hosted entirely online. It all starts with a conversation about what you want to achieve with your event, whether it’s a day, an evening. Is it a conference, an awards or something else?
Here’s what we need to know:
- Have you hosted an online event before?
- How many attendees do you expect to be at your event?
- Is this a replacement for an in-person event?
- What engagement do you want to see on the day?
- Do you plan to be presenting from your office or our studio?
The next step is to book an initial call to discuss your event requirements, and whether we’re the right fit for you.
We were complete novices when it came to putting together a virtual event and were relying on you 100% to pull this off … and you absolutely did. We have received some amazing feedback from delegates about how smoothly the whole even ran.
We would have no hesitation in using your services again or recommending you to any of our clients.