Creating a show
Everyone seems to have a podcast these days.
A show can take various different forms, from a video series with multiple segments, a podcast to a mixture of the two. Shows are a really effective way of building trust and a sense of connection with your audience and most importantly building fans of your brand.
There’s a lot of planning that needs to go into show creation, we’ll need to look at your initial podcast idea, your target audience, where we’ll be hosting your show. And how we’re going to repurpose your content to get it in front of as many of your audience as possible.
How it works for Coconut Marketing
I work alongside Coconut Marketing to produce and host their show/podcast ‘The Franchise Marketing Show’ where each month we welcome on a guest from a specific area of marketing to discuss how their expertise can be useful to those in the franchise industry.
Here’s how it works:
- My production role means that I approach guests for the show, discussing areas that Coconut want to cover. (This often links up with their own marketing schedule). Firstly having a brief chat with potential guests to discuss what the interview involves.
- Myself or my co-host Adam will conduct the interview. (I will be on hand as a Producer to make sure the interview goes smoothly)
- Each month we record the studio segment of the show, where me and Adam discuss this month’s subject.
- Everything is edited together as a video and as an audio podcast.
- Repurposed content is created to promote each episode. This often consists of 4-8 clips of the main show.
- Everything is uploaded to where it needs to go, and I send the repurposed content to Coconut for them to post.
Need a presenter?
Quite often it’s hard to present your own show by yourself. So if you need somebody to bounce off of, or just want somebody to host the whole thing for you. I’m happy to step in. Part of the production process is working out how your business works, so I will be well versed in your industry, what questions to ask, what to avoid and how to get the best out of every single episode.
“Creating really good educational content is absolutely essential. Red Book helped us put together a whole series of content, not only do they film and produce the videos, but also repurpose the videos that we use to create a whole raft of content for our marketing.”
Want to know more?
Book your initial call with me. This will take 15-30 minutes.
On the call I want to hear about your business, why you feel video can help and what you want to achieve.
Once you’re booked in I’ll send you an email to confirm everything.