When I make these episodes of The Video Show, part of the ‘magic’ of the videos is that I answer the questions off the cuff. I know what questions are in the box, but I have to think of an answer very quickly when I pull each question out. It’s my plan to train myself to become a better speaker on camera, to become better at going with the flow and making sure I really know my stuff.
Today’s episode is a fine example of that. I had to name 5 types of video that every business should have. They are:
- Explainer Video – A very versatile type of video that can live on your website and across the internet. It will explain who you are, what you do and how you can help.
- Video Testimonials – The best way to show HOW you solve problems by getting your customers to do all the selling for you.
- YouTube Video – Basically to entertain or educate. Help your viewers to fix an everyday problem they would have. This video is perfect for building trust.
- Facebook Live Video – Throw yourself in at the deep end. You can interact with your viewers LIVE. And this is just the start of live broadcasting, it’s only going to get bigger.
- Sales Video – The kind of video that everything leads to. If you make a sales video properly, it’s the BEST way of closing the sale online.
These are great types of video to create for your business, as I said in the video we have LOADS of templates, hints and tips on these videos in the Video Toolkit. You can find out more about it by clicking HERE.